Guardio is a Tel Aviv based Cyber Security startup, developing a browser and cloud protection tool for consumers (B2C).
Guardio is seeking a seasoned Head of User Acquisition to establish and lead the User Acquisition team.
The ideal candidate should have a solid track record of planning, buying, and optimizing ROI-based advertising through multiple channels, a data-driven mindset, practical UA expertise, and experience in managing a team.
The candidate will be responsible for driving growth of our unique product while constantly breaking ROI and scale records.
- Build and own the paid User Acquisition strategy and growth roadmap
- Create and manage high-budget acquisition campaigns on a day-to-day basis
- Plan campaigns from macro to micro (strategy, targeting, ad-copy, design, KPIs)
- Work with engineering and product to provide critical product feedback loop as well as collaborating and building new funnels and conversion paths
- Analyze and optimize campaigns constantly to maximize revenue
- Respond quickly to changes in product and market to capitalize on new opportunities
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years of online marketing experience
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Ads and Google is a must
- You are a self-starter, independent with strong multi-tasking abilities
- Proven track record of effectively managing large advertising budgets (minimum $200K/month)
- Proven experience in recruiting and leading high-performing UA teams.
- An extraordinary blend of analytical thinking and understanding of user behavior
- Comfortable crunching large amounts of data and working with statistics
- Ability to optimize all aspects of a campaign: bid management, ad copywriting, landing pages, conversion funnel
- Native English or high level of proficiency