Guardio is a Cyber Security startup, developing tools and products to combat modern web and browser threats, stepping in where traditional protections fail. We offer a subscription-based browser extension that protects over 500k users from malvertising, phishing, scams, malicious extensions, and other web-based threats.
Our team blends deep Cyber Security expertise, product, and performance marketing to bring cyber protection to as many individuals and organizations as possible, all while providing a private and friendly user experience.
We are seeking a skilled, data-oriented, and creative Product Marketing Manager to join Guardio's Product Team, working closely with R&D, design, user acquisition, and customer support teams.
- Drive competitive analysis and market research.
- Analyze, package, and optimize the product funnel and user journey.
- Maximize the potential of new & existing users.
- Understand your users–why they use the product, where the product fails them, and how to talk to them in a voice they understand.
- Understand and analyze data in order to build a business strategy.
- Manage outbound communication with users across multiple channels, taking the lead on email marketing, landing pages, education materials, and other communication strategies.
- Work within a cross-functional team, in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment, which is driven to action to meet their common goals
Who we are looking for:
- 3+ years working as a product marketing manager in a successful startup.
- Self-organized, process driven.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- You’re data-driven and familiar with A/B testing.
- Passion for UX.
- Demonstrated and extraordinary communication skills and meticulous eye for detail.
- Willingness to work both independently and as a team member.
- Able to collaborate with designers to create your vision and bring your ideas to life.
- Fluent in writing and speaking in English.
- Experience in B2C - BONUS
- Understanding of the web cyber-security landscape - BONUS