Guardio is a Cyber Security startup, developing tools and products to combat modern web and browser threats, stepping in where traditional protections fail. We offer a subscription-based browser extension that protects over 500k users from malvertising, phishing, scams, malicious extensions, and other web-based threats.
Our team blends deep Cyber Security expertise, product, and performance marketing to bring cyber protection to as many individuals and organizations as possible, all while providing a private and friendly user experience.
We are seeking a Backend Developer to join Guardio's core development team, working closely with R&D, Product, and Support groups.
- Join a growing team of experienced developers building production-grade backend services, data solutions, infrastructure, and crawling capabilities.
- Collaborate with your peers to help define architecture, quality standards, and best practices.
- Build simple, high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested solutions.
Who we are looking for
- 2+ years working as a backend developer.
- Smart, problem solver, loves getting their hand dirty!
- All around player, fast, self-learning individual.
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases.
- Contributes to open source projects – BONUS
- Understanding of the web cyber-security landscape, vulnerabilities, and attack surfaces - BONUS
- Google Cloud using K8S.
- MySQL + Redis + BigQuery