Guardio is a Cyber Security startup, developing tools and products to combat modern web and browser threats, stepping in where traditional protections fail. We offer a subscription-based browser extension that protects over 500k users from malvertising, phishing, scams, malicious extensions, and other web-based threats.
Our team blends deep Cyber Security expertise, product, and performance marketing to bring cyber protection to as many individuals and organizations as possible, all while providing a private and friendly user experience.
We are seeking an experienced SEO Specialist to join Guardio, working closely with Marketing, Support, and Product groups.
- Grow the site's organic audience and rankings.
- Perform market research, keyword research, competitor research, and backlink analysis to determine the best SEO strategies for organic growth.
- Initiate & manage bright strategic growth opportunities.
- Work with different teams at all levels of the organization to ensure the implementation of best SEO practices.
- Analyze ranking reports & other data sources and make analytical decisions after analyzing large amounts of data.
- Participate in on-page optimization, content editing, and high level site audits of all properties.
- Lead link earning efforts, create relationships with our partners, discover content opportunities, and other white-hat inbound link pursuits.
- Respond quickly to changes in search engines and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities or the other way around.
- Generate website SEO content - write and manage.
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience with SEO.
- Number oriented with analytical skills, comfortable with large sets of data and numbers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. We are looking for a person with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Follow the latest trends.
- Experience with working at a SAAS company.
- Fluent English - Verbal and written.
- Experience with Search Console, SEMRUSH.
- Understanding of the web cyber-security landscape, vulnerabilities, and attack surfaces - advantage.