Guardio is a Cyber Security startup, developing tools and products to combat modern web and browser threats, stepping in where traditional protections fail. Analyzing billions of events, pages, images, and code pieces per day, the Guardio, subscription-based browser extension now protects over 400k users from malvertising, phishing, scams, and malicious extensions.
Our team blends deep Cyber Security expertise, product, and performance marketing to bring Guardio protection to as many individuals and organizations as possible, all while providing private and slick user experience.
Guardio is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our Product Marketing team.
If you have a solid understanding of automation platforms and user lifecycles, love to create content, are driven by KPIs, and have strong operational skills – this one is for you.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of content across entire product
- Plan, segment, write, review, test and execute projects, ongoing and ad hoc campaigns.
- Solely write all copy for emails, notifications, ads, landing pages and blog posts.
- Gather insights from internal dashboards, suggest ideas and improvements accordingly.
- Monitor and maintain ongoing campaigns for issues and improvements
- Bring new ideas to the table to increase conversions, improve retention and lower churn
- Comfortable adapting to a thriving and high-performance environment
- Capable of multitasking and handling multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Passionate about writing creative, performance-driven content
- Analytical and data-driven
- Experienced in managing end-to-end processes
- A fast learner with certain technical abilities
- Creative and love thinking about new ideas to convert, retain and return users
Who we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Marketing Automation or similar role from the
hi-tech or gaming industries.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Understanding of the marketing funnel and user lifecycle
- Experience writing and editing product marketing content
- Fluent English with outstanding writing skills
Work from our [newly renovated] offices in Tel Aviv, Midtown Commerce Tower