Guardio is a Cyber Security startup developing tools and products to combat modern web and browser threats, stepping in where traditional protections fail. Analyzing billions of events, pages, images, and code pieces per day, the Guardio, subscription-based browser extension now protects over 400k users from malvertising, phishing, scams, and malicious extensions.
Our team blends deep Cyber Security expertise, product, and performance marketing to bring Guardio protection to as many individuals and organizations as possible, all while providing a private and slick user experience.
Guardio is seeking a Product Designer to join our growing design team.
If you are passionate about Product design with a great eye for details, you’re looking to create smart, effective, beautiful designs, you’re obsessed about truly understanding the users and the business to create world-class solutions, and love to have a key role in designing new products and initiatives – this one's for you!
- Design entirely new products and optimize existing ones.
- Execute all Product Design (UX/UI) stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Ensure all design materials align with the lybrary and contribute to it.
- Collaborate and work closely with the Content, Product, R&D, and Marketing teams.
- Day-to-day maintenance of design files and documentation
- Brainstorm and design new features and take concepts through to production
- Focus on user experience using A/B tests and live results
- Conceptual thinker with an ability to understand user behavior, conversion, simplicity, and usability
- Experience solving complex product UX problems
- Pixel-perfect oriented with attention to the smallest of details
- Strong typography knowledge and design layout principles
- Comfortable adapting to a thriving and high-performance environment
- Capable of multitasking and handling multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- A team player who is open to accepting and also giving constructive criticism
Who we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in designing customer facing digital products (web and mobile)
- Online portfolio – A MUST
- Strong typography skills and attention to detail.
- Deep understanding of Adobe CC, Figma, and other design tools
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication - an advantage
***Please submit your portfolio along with the CV