Guardio is a Tel Aviv based Cyber Security startup, developing a browser and cloud protection tool for consumers (B2C).
Guardio is seeking a seasoned Product Manager to join us.
- "Own" the product's user experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the company
- Optimize the customer experience and key KPIs through onboarding, retention and upselling.
- Lead the product lifecycle from ideation to launch and success.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Engage closely with the R&D, support, and marketing teams to gather requirements.
- Conduct customer segmentation, define and understand the target customers persona, and collect and analyze customers' needs.
Who we are looking for
- 2+ years of product management experience, preferably in B2SMB or B2C products.
- Data-driven and comfortable writing SQL queries.
- Able to balance quantitative and qualitative analysis - comfortable building your own queries to analyze data as well as conducting research through various discussions with customers and teammates.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with strong attention to detail and end-to-end ownership.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines.
- Must be able to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities.
- Continuously looking to maximize impact. As part of your application, and to show you read this far, please describe an accomplishment of yours that you believe had a big impact.
Work from our offices in Tel Aviv.