Guardio is a Cyber Security startup, developing a browser and cloud protection tool to combat modern web and browser threats, stepping in where traditional protections fail.
Analyzing billions of events, pages, images, and code pieces per day, the Guardio, subscription-based browser extension now protects over 400k users from malvertising, phishing, scams, and malicious extensions.
Our team blends deep Cyber Security expertise, product, and performance marketing to bring Guardio protection to as many individuals and organizations as possible, all while providing private and slick user experience.
We're looking for a seasoned Head of Product to join us.
- "Own" the product's user experience and feature set.
- Lead the product lifecycle from ideation to launch and success.
- Optimize the customer experience and key KPIs through onboarding, retention and upselling.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Engage closely with the R&D, support, and marketing teams to gather requirements.
- Conduct customer segmentation, define and understand the target customers persona, and collect and analyze customers' needs.
Who we are looking for:
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably in B2SMB or B2C products.
- Continuously looking to maximize impact.
- Able to balance quantitative and qualitative analysis - comfortable building your own dashboards as well as conducting research through various discussions with customers and teammates.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with strong attention to detail and end-to-end ownership.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines.
- Must be able to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities.
Work from our offices in Tel Aviv.