Guardio (guard.io) is a Tel Aviv based Cyber Security startup, developing a browser and cloud protection product for consumers (B2C).
If you’re a master of digital design with a strong understanding of web apps and products, this one’s for you.
You’ll be responsible for designing creative elements for customer-facing visuals, illustrations and internal tools, as well as landing pages, branding, and marketing materials.
We’re looking for a kick-ass designer who is passionate about UX, design, and product.
You will be
- Designing pixel-perfect user interfaces, illustrations, and animations
- Partaking in the product design process - from UX to UI, functionality, features, and usability.
- Solving complex and challenging product tasks.
- Working closely with our R&D team to ensure that the user experience is intuitive, pleasant, and beautiful.
- Designing marketing and advertising materials.
- Working closely with marketing and growth teams for consumer insights, and creative performance analysis.
Who we are looking for
- Able to make digital things look and feel beautiful.
- Master of Sketch, Photoshop, Zeplin, Illustrator or equivalent (Bonus points for animation and motion design).
- At least 2 years of experience in designing customer-facing digital products.
- Conceptual thinker with the ability to understand user behavior, conversion, simplicity, and usability.
- Fast learner and independent doer, self-taught, and curious.
- Experience solving complex product UX problems.
- Pixel-perfect with attention to the smallest of details.
- Understanding data and performance analysis - Plus.
- Team player with great communication skills.
- B.A in Visual Communication, Art, or equivalent – Plus.
- Online design portfolio – A MUST.
Work from our offices in Tel Aviv