Guardio is a Cyber Security startup, developing tools and products to combat modern web and browser threats, stepping in where traditional protections fail. We offer a subscription-based browser extension that protects over 500k users from malvertising, phishing, scams, malicious extensions, and other web-based threats.
Our team blends deep Cyber Security expertise, product, and performance marketing to bring cyber protection to as many individuals and organizations as possible, all while providing a private and friendly user experience.
We are seeking a Product Analyst to join Guardio's R&D department. Working closely with Marketing and Product groups.
- Define, track, and measure the success of new features and A/B tests.
- Drive insights that will shape the product team's objectives and strategy.
- Build beautiful, meaningful dashboards and reports to help make data accessible for everyone.
- Apply a deep understanding of data flows and data definitions to creatively address complex issues as part of the core team.
- Help set priorities and help make decisions based on how users interact with our product.
Who we are looking for
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience as a data analyst.
- Experience with web analytics: defining user journeys, tracking, and setting up and evaluating A/B-tests.
- SQL expert.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Effective communication skills - Excellent level of verbal and written English a must
- Experience with 3rd party analytic platforms such as Mixpanel- BONUS.
- Experience with Google BigQuery and the Google ecosystem (Datastudio, etc.) - BONUS.
Our data stack
- BigQuery, MySQL
- Datastudio, Metabase, Mixpanel
- In-house analytic tools and visualizations