Guardio is a Cyber Security startup, developing tools and products to combat modern web and browser threats, stepping in where traditional protections fail. We offer a subscription-based browser extension that protects over 500k users from malvertising, phishing, scams, malicious extensions, and other web-based threats.
Our team blends deep Cyber Security expertise, product, and performance marketing to bring cyber protection to as many individuals and organizations as possible, all while providing a private and friendly user experience.
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Frontend Developer who can bring designs into life, cares about creating well-crafted UI/UX, and excels at execution to join our small all-star team.
- Work as part of our R&D team to bring ideas into life.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Content, and Design teams.
- Devise, execute, and measure A/B tests on our user-acquisition flows, directly affecting our main KPIs.
- Own entire processes from ideation, implementation and production deployment.
- Work on Guardio’s main product affecting our entire user base.
Who we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience working as a Frontend Developer using React
- Strong sense for UI/UX
- Smart, problem solver, loves getting their hand dirty!
- All-around team player, self-learning and independent individual
- Track record in bringing projects from "initial commit" to production.
- Experience using Webpack and Gatsby - BONUS
- Experience running A/B tests - BONUS
- Understanding of the web cyber-security landscape, vulnerabilities, and attack surfaces - BONUS
- React using TypeScript
- GoogleCloud using K8S.
- MySQL + Redis + Bigquery