Guardio is a Cyber Security startup, developing a browser and cloud protection tool to combat modern web and browser threats, stepping in where traditional protections fail.
Analyzing billions of events, pages, images, and code pieces per day, the Guardio, subscription-based browser extension now protects over 400k users from malvertising, phishing, scams, and malicious extensions.
Our team blends deep Cyber Security expertise, product, and performance marketing to bring Guardio protection to as many individuals and organizations as possible, all while providing private and slick user experience.
Guardio is seeking a Creative Marketing designer to join our growing design team.
If you are passionate about designing great web experiences - a creative conceptual thinker with a deep understanding of online marketing, branding, and end-to-end customer journey – this one is for you!
- Design and optimize beautiful advertising and marketing materials for our various activities, e.g., banners, events, newsletters, landing pages, social posts, videos, etc.
- Ensure all design materials align with the key messaging and specific audience of each project.
- Collaborate and work closely with the Content, Product, R&D, and Marketing teams.
- Innovate continually within the design team to build new or updated marketing campaigns that engage our customers
- Passionate about visual design and conceptual thinking
- Experienced with online marketing design, branding, and managing end-to-end processes
- Comfortable adapting to a thriving and high-performance environment
- Capable of multitasking and handling multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- A team player who is open to accepting and also giving constructive criticism
Who we are looking for:
- Has a solid online design portfolio consisting of web-based marketing campaigns and complex branding processes (from concept to implementation)
- 3+ years of proven experience in creating brand identity and marketing materials (focused on digital products - an advantage)
- Understanding of web user experience with all stages of the design process.
- Strong typography skills and attention to detail.
- Deep understanding of Adobe CC, Figma, and other design tools
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Background in illustration and motion design - an advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Communication - an advantage
***Please submit your portfolio along with the CV.