Guardio is a Cyber Security startup developing tools and products to combat modern web and browser threats, stepping in where traditional protections fail. We offer a subscription-based browser extension that protects over 500k users from malvertising, phishing, scams, malicious extensions, and other web-based threats.
Our team blends deep Cyber Security expertise, product, and performance marketing to bring cyber protection to as many individuals and organizations as possible, all while providing a private and friendly user experience.
We seek a Senior UX Writer to join Guardio's Product team, working closely with product, user acquisition, and lifecycle teams.
- Research, create and maintain the tone and voice of Guardio.
- Write clear, creative UX and marketing content using Guardio's tone and voice.
- Be responsible for every phase of content creation, from brainstorming wireframes to releasing perfect copy.
- Create, measure, and iterate over the microcopy in all of Guardio's communication channels (ads, landing pages, emails) and product.
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years working in a UX writing / digital copywriting role
- Native English speaker and writer
- Proven skills in UX and marketing copywriting
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience in B2C - BONUS
- Experience in a fast-growing startup - BONUS
- Understanding of the web cyber-security landscape - BONUS