Guardio is a Cyber Security startup, developing tools and products to combat modern web and browser threats, stepping in where traditional protections fail.
Analyzing billions of events, pages, images, and code pieces per day, the Guardio, subscription-based browser extension now protects over 400k users from malvertising, phishing, scams, and malicious extensions.
Our team blends deep Cyber Security expertise, product, and performance marketing to bring Guardio protection to as many individuals and organizations as possible, all while providing private and slick user experience.
We're looking for a Customer Support Team Leader who aims to solve users' issues while leaving a big smile on their face. We’re looking for someone to create work methods, a scalable team and manage Guardio’s online reputation.
- Build, lead and guide an international support team
- Answer our users by chat and email, providing personal and professional support, and creating a perfect example that your team will follow.
- Act as an escalation point for high-priority client interactions to drive customer engagement, satisfaction and retention issues.
- Investigate customer and security issues to identify bugs and opportunities and communicate these incidents internally.
- Provide feedback to the rest of the team and offer new features or improvements to increase customer retention metrics.
- Track KPI's and report them on a weekly basis
- Build and maintain the internal and external knowledge base
- Work side by side with marketing, security, product and R&D
Who we are looking for
- Minimum two-years experience of customer support position
- Between 1 to 2 years of managerial experience
- Native-level English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating and optimizing support processes
- Zendesk experience or similar
- A real problem solver
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- A lead by example leader