Guardio is a Tel Aviv based Cyber Security startup, developing tools and products to combat modern web and browser threats, stepping in where traditional protections fail.
Analyzing billions of events, pages, images, and code pieces per day, the Guardio, subscription-based browser extension now protects over 150k users from malvertising, phishing, scams, and malicious extensions.
Our team blends deep Cyber Security expertise, product, and performance marketing to bring Guardio protection to as many individuals and organizations as possible, all while providing private and slick user experience.
Guardio is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join the core team of the Guardio product, interfacing, and working closely with R&D, Product, Marketing, and CEO.
- Help the company to take action based on data: Choose the right metrics, derive insights while ensuring data quality. Tell stories with data, create compelling visualizations, dashboards, and reports.
- Apply a deep understanding of data flows and data definitions to creatively address complex issues part of the product team.
- Help setting priorities and making design decisions based on how users interact with our product.
- Democratize data analytics and continue pushing data-driven decision-making processes through all verticals.
- Interface with CEO, R&D, Product, and Marketing to provide both a macro and micro analytics of media acquisition channels, users' usage, and product's security metrics.
- Join a small multi-disciplinary team while becoming a focal point for all data, analytics and statistics subjects
Who we are looking for
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in a similar role (preferably in B2C, SaaS or e-commerce),
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a quantitative discipline or equiv. military experience
- Proven experience in creating insights and generating business value from large scale and diverse data sets.
- Strong statistics background, experience in data visualization, and forecast modeling.
- Experience using SQL for data extraction and analysis. Ideally, experience with Python and cloud services.
- Experience with web analytics: Defining user journeys, tracking, and attribution concepts, setting up and evaluating A/B-tests.
- Passion for making sense of user behavior, using any available methods, and a dedicated advocate of a user-centered approach in product development.
- Curious, independent, and rigorous.
- Technical competence to perform advanced analytics with large datasets with technologies such as Python, Pandas, R, SQL.
Work from our [newly renovated] offices in Tel Aviv, Midtown Commerce Tower