Guardio is a Cyber Security startup, developing tools and products to combat modern web and browser threats, stepping in where traditional protections fail. Analyzing billions of events, pages, images, and code pieces per day, the Guardio, subscription-based browser extension now protects over 500k users from malvertising, phishing, scams, and malicious extensions.
Our team blends deep Cyber Security expertise, product, and performance marketing to bring Guardio protection to as many individuals and organizations as possible, all while providing a private and slick user experience.
We are seeking a highly motivated, Head of Business Development to establish our business group.
- Analyze market trends, maintain a picture of competitive landscape and map new business opportunities
- Research, pursue and develop new tech & distribution partnerships to propel Guardio’s growth.
- Plunge into the domains of Consumer Cyber-security, Digital Marketing in a data and performance driven environment
- Lead internal communication about our business initiatives, educate in-house functions about the potential and needs of the identified opportunities.
- Manage relationships with partners including commercial, legal, financial and marketing aspects.
- Work side by side with our CEO and A-player ex-IDF cyber devs & researchers, markets and data analysts
- Join a small and A-team, you will design, implement, bring to production and own end-to-end entier areas of our business
- 3+ years of managerial experience in Business Development or Account management
- Excellent personal relations and outstanding ability to interact with people
- Data-driven with experience in using data analysis for business and product decisions.
- Fearless BUILDER with verified ability to be a self-starter, fast executor, and an unparalleled hunger for success.
- Generate partnership leads and cold calling prospective partners
- Proven record of transforming complex concepts into simple and clear messages and recommendations, through strong storytelling skills, data visualization, and presentation skills
- Native English speaker. Superb verbal and written communication skills