Guardio is a Cyber Security startup, developing tools and products to combat modern web and browser threats, stepping in where traditional protections fail. We offer a subscription-based browser extension that protects over 500k users from malvertising, phishing, scams, malicious extensions, and other web-based threats.
Our team blends deep Cyber Security expertise, product, and performance marketing to bring cyber protection to as many individuals and organizations as possible, all while providing a private and friendly user experience.
We are seeking a Security Data Analyst to join Guardio’s core security squad, working closely with R&D, Support, and Product groups.
- Utilize cutting-edge, big data technologies to analyze and block malicious actors operating on the web.
- Create, maintain, and tweak detection heuristics daily across multiple disciplines (malicious extensions, websites, etc.) that affect and protect 500K+ users worldwide.
- Research and improve novel methods of detection and prevention of modern browser-based threats, expanding on capabilities provided by browsers and browser extensions.
- Report to and engage directly with Guardio’s R&D team.
Who we are looking for
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience as a Security / Data Analyst
- 3+ years of work experience in complex analysis using SQL (experience with BQ - Advantage)
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a quantitative discipline, equivalent army experience, or proven working experience in relevant fields
- Good grasp of networking, internet, and how modern web browsers function (HTTP, DNS, HTML, etc.).
- Understanding of the web cyber-security landscape, vulnerabilities, and attack surfaces
- Experience using Python - BONUS