Guardio is a Cyber Security startup, developing tools and products to combat modern web and browser threats, stepping in where traditional protections fail. We offer a subscription-based browser extension that protects over 500k users from malvertising, phishing, scams, malicious extensions, and other web-based threats.
Our team blends deep Cyber Security expertise, product, and performance marketing to bring cyber protection to as many individuals and organizations as possible, all while providing a private and friendly user experience.
We are seeking a serious and independent Customer Support Specialist to join Guardio's Customer Support team, working closely with R&D, Marketing, and Product groups.
Office is located in Tel Aviv but work can be done from home 75% of the time.
Availability for 4-5 shifts per week (including a weekend shift)
- Communicate with Guardio users on a daily basis, mainly using written channels such as tickets
- Work to improve the quality of our support
- Make sure to follow our SLA procedures
- Monitor refunds, chargebacks and disputes
- Represent the user voice within the company and participate in projects to analyze user behavior
- Be part of a fast-growing team
Who we are looking for:
- A native English speaker, proficient in communicating both in writing and verbally.
- Availability for 4-5 shifts per week (including a weekend shift) 12:00-18:00 / 18:00-24:00
- Strong empathy and joy in helping others.
- Customer-oriented, ability to assure customer engagement by managing support queries.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting capabilities + tech-savvy.
- Self driven and motivated + ability to work independently.
- All around player.
- Previous work experience in customer service or technical support is a huge advantage!