Guardio is a Cyber Security startup, developing tools and products to combat modern web and browser threats, stepping in where traditional protections fail. We offer a subscription-based browser extension that protects over 500k users from malvertising, phishing, scams, malicious extensions, and other web-based threats.
Our team blends deep Cyber Security expertise, product, and performance marketing to bring cyber protection to as many individuals and organizations as possible, all while providing a private and friendly user experience.
We are seeking a Web Security Analyst Intern to join Guardio's R&D department, as a member of our Security team.
- Utilize cutting edge "Big Data" technologies to analyze and block malicious actors operating on the web
- Research and improve novel methods of detection and prevention of modern browser-based threats, expanding on capabilities provided by browsers and browser extensions
- Maintain, monitor, and correct detection heuristics on a day-to-day basis across multiple disciplines (malicious extensions, websites, etc.)
- Report to and engage directly with Guardio's R&D team
Who we are looking for
- Great understanding of the web cyber-security landscape, vulnerabilities, and attack surface
- Experience writing complex SQL queries
- Exceptional self-learning capabilities
- Great problem-solving skills
- Loves getting their hands dirty!
- BONUS: Graduate of a tech-oriented course