Guardio is a Tel Aviv based Cyber Security startup, developing a browser and cloud protection tool for consumers (B2C).
Guardio is seeking a Web Security Analyst.
- Utilize cutting edge "Big Data" technologies to analyze and block malicious actors operating on the web
- Research and improve novel methods of detection and prevention of modern browser-based threats, expanding on capabilities provided by browsers and browser extensions
- Maintain, monitor and correct detection heuristics on a day to day basis across multiple disciplines (malicious extensions, websites, etc.)
- Report to and engage directly with Guardio's R&D team
Who we are looking for
- Great understanding of the web cyber-security landscape, vulnerabilities, and attack surface
- Experience writing complex SQL queries
- BONUS: Graduate of a tech-oriented course