Guardio is a Cyber Security startup, developing tools and products to combat modern web and browser threats, stepping in where traditional protections fail. We offer a subscription-based browser extension that protects over 500k users from malvertising, phishing, scams, malicious extensions, and other web-based threats.
Our team blends deep Cyber Security expertise, product, and performance marketing to bring cyber protection to as many individuals and organizations as possible, all while providing a private and friendly user experience.
We are seeking an experienced Senior User Acquisition (SEM) to join Guardio, working closely with Marketing, Support, and Product groups.
- Manage large-scale Google ads campaigns / other SEM channels.
- Offer and manage creative solutions to acquire new users via Display / Youtube channels.
- Analyze and optimize campaigns constantly to maximize ROAS, Spend and meet the relevant KPIs.
- Initiate and implement improvements and creative solutions to increase the UA activity.
- Lead Guardio’s SEM acquisition efforts. Monitor, report and control one of our main acquisition channels.
- Respond quickly to changes in online marketing and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities or the other way around.
Who we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience with SEM campaigns on large scales (other channels are an advantage).
- Number oriented with analytical skills, comfortable with large sets of data and numbers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. We are looking for a person with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Follow the latest web trends.
- Experience with Worldwide desktop marketing efforts.
- Fluent English - Verbal and written.
- Understanding of the web cyber-security landscape, vulnerabilities, and attack surfaces - advantage.