Guardio is a Cyber Security startup, developing tools and products to combat modern web and browser threats, stepping in where traditional protections fail. We offer a subscription-based browser extension that protects over 500k users from malvertising, phishing, scams, malicious extensions, and other web-based threats.
Our team blends deep Cyber Security expertise, product, and performance marketing to bring cyber protection to as many individuals and organizations as possible, all while providing a private and friendly user experience.
We are seeking a skilled, data-oriented, and creative Product Manager to join Guardio's Product Team, working closely with R&D, design, user acquisition, and customer support teams.
- Own a product domain in Guardio’s set of features.
- Manage the product lifecycle from ideation to launch and success in your domain.
- Gather qualitative and quantitative insights via data analyses, user interviews and observations.
- Understanding users' needs, pain points, and potential opportunities for developing amazing products
Who we are looking for
- 2+ years of product management experience, preferably in B2SMB or B2C products.
- Continuously looking to maximize impact.
- Data-driven and familiar with A/B testing.
- Passion for UX.
- Demonstrated an extraordinary communication skills and meticulous eye for detail.
- Willingness to work both independently and as a team member.
- Must be able to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities.
- Fluent in writing and speaking in English.